關於國際生小家

國際生小家今天有火鍋會!It was so amazing, and I'm kind of having 晶晶體 recently, so I am going to leave the 全形半形 stuff alone. Too problematic to switch the mode...

Today I met 何暖暖, the girl from the US. She really speaks fluent Chinese, which impressed me a lot. I praised her about her local Mandarin accent, and she said that my English accent is really good, too, just like a native speaker. By the time I heard this, I was so appreciated that she said it, because I am always thinking of improving my English accent. But also, I was wondering whether she was serious or not. 

The fact is that I found myself fall in love with the international group in NCCUFHL...so crazy. It's almost the most exciting event in the whole week, in every week. And..also about the people who love Taiwan, and that's why they came to Taiwan. They are really nice people. It's just so lucky to meet all of them. I found myself speaking more fluent English these days. Maybe it's because that I use English more in this semester, that almost every course I enroll in this semester requires me to talk in English, or at least, to understand the material in English.

Fun fact: Shen Yun help me buy the 甜心卡 today. It's my first 甜心卡. So cool to have it.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

我們的愛情需要上帝

Louder and louder

我想念你,最最熱情的導遊-茂昌姑丈